In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













October 26, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

 
 
Top 2 Halloween or Fall crafts/decor/party ideas
 
I love fall... and I love fall crafts. Taylor at The Undomestic Momma has some wonderful ideas, go check them out.
 
Now... some of my favorite are flower filled pumpkins. I actually did this last Thanksgiving, and I'm so sad I didn't take a picture of it.
 


These were made for my friends wedding a few weeks ago...

Pumpkin carving has always been a fun tradition... look at these...


or designs...


Also, these candy corn filled mason jars with candles are beautiful and fun...

another version of this can be seen here

I wish I had more time this season to do these different things... next year, I'm gonna make it happen.


Thank you for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae
 

No comments:

Post a Comment