In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













October 22, 2010

30 day blog challenge - day 12

Day 12: What You Believe

I’m having so much fun with this blog challenge that Katie started… it’s a good way to get to know fellow bloggers and to share a little bit of myself as well.

I believe in God
I believe that no one can make you happy if you can’t make yourself happy first
I believe that anything is possible
I believe that it’s important to take time out for yourself
I believe in ‘what goes around, comes around’
I believe in ‘The Golden Rule’ –Treat other’s the way you wanted to be treated
I believe there’s nothing like a first kiss
I believe in miracles
I believe autumn is the best season
I believe in the magic of Christmas
I believe that red nail polish and a strand of pearls will always be classic
I believe in love
I believe it’s important to smile and laugh when ever you get a chance
I believe in giving back, no matter how big or small
I believe in living life to the fullest
I believe in simplicity
I believe actions speak louder then words
I believe that it’s the imperfections that make us perfect
I believe that if at first you don’t succeed… you have to get up and try again
I believe that sometimes all you need is a big hug
I believe that a warm bath and a nice glass of wine can make a hard day turn great
I believe pancakes, eggs, and (turkey) bacon make a wonderful dinner
I believe coffee (and a big smile from my lil one) is a morning must
I believe honesty is the best policy
I believe a double rainbow is a blessing


Thanks for stopping by…

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment