In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













October 26, 2010

30 day blog challenge - day 16

Day 16: Dream House
Now this is a fun topic, and I can go on and on about the house I see myself living in (or at least the improvements I want to do to the one I live in now)
First of all... I would love to have hard wood floors and high ceilings.
A big open country style kitchen, like this one...
I love how the stove in set in the wall with built in shelving.

And a craft room is a must... right now I have all of my craft stuff everywhere in every room.
I like the fresh feeling of this one...


and this one has so much inspiration... isn't the detail on the island beautiful?


a spa like bathroom and huge bedrooms with walk in closets.
A yard big enough for kids to play in and a garden with a water feature.
I dream about a deck with an amazing outdoor cooking area, like this...


Please... someone tell me when I can move in??

Now go see what Katie is dreaming about.

Thank you for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae


No comments:

Post a Comment