In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













October 24, 2010

30 day blog challenge - day 14

Happy Sunday... Today I will be getting ready for a fun week at work. I work in a medical supply office, as a customer care rep. This week is Customer Service Week, and our bosses plan all sorts of fun activities for us... Starting off with pajama day Monday... how wonderful, starting off the week by going to work in Jammies! Also, when The Man gets home from work, we are going to pick pumpkins out (didn't make it to a pumpkin patch like I wished for). Whole Foods has these beautiful white pumpkins, that I'm loving... so we will get a good combo of white and orange pumpkins. I can't wait, I LOVE PUMPKINS!

What are you Fun plans today?

Day 14: A picture you love

Oh!!! There are so many picture that I love... I will try to limit them to just a few...

The first 2 have been seen here.

This is the day we brought Booges home.. look how tiny he looks next to his daddy.


This is a very old picture of me and my brother... I don't know what my uncle was thinking when he took this or why he sent us to bed dressed like this... but I'm glad he captured this moment.


I just love this picture
My Memaw and Grandpa with their granddaughters


Me at 28 weeks pregnant... I was huge!!


Me and Booges at 4am one morning

Ok, I hope you all have a wonderful day and go over to Katie's blog to see her favorite pictures.

Thank you for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae



1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo of your husband with your son. I love how he's all curled up and your husband is looking down at him. So sweet. Thanks for sharing your favorite photos!

    ReplyDelete