In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













October 20, 2010

30 day blog challenge - day 10

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

I have been asked this question several times and my answer is always the same...

I'm afraid of failure! I know that no one and nothing is perfect... however the thought of failing scares me. Why? I'm not sure where this fear has come from. I haven't always felt this way, heck I picked up and left my family and friends in Colorado to start a life here in Chicago (I wasn't afraid then). I didn't know a soul when I moved here, and I moved here alone.

I recite this daily...

Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure...
from Our Greatest Fear poem by Marianne Williamson


Oh... and bugs! Well I can't say that I'm truly afraid of them.. BUT they creep me out. Anything that has more legs then me, can't be completely trusted.

Thank you for stopping by

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae

(Link up with Katie here to join this challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment