In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













October 27, 2010

30 day blog challenge - day 17

Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To
 
I think this list may be longer then I think, since there is something new I'm always looking forward to...
 
I look forward to watching Booges grow... the the short 5 months of his life he has already grow so much and learns new things every day
 
I look forward to the holidays... I love this time of year
 
I look forward to my next vacation to Denver, whenever it may be... I love and miss my family
 
I look forward to The Man finishing school... in about a year
 
I look forward to growing my blog... this is pretty fun
 
I look forward to crafting... I don't really get to spend much time doing crafts anymore
 
I look forward to my 29th birthday... on Monday, YAY!
 
I look forward to having a dog... we were going to get one right before I got pregnant, didn't think I can do both a newborn and puppy... one day 
 
This list can go on and on...
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by...
 
Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment