Ahh... I'm home!
After a 6 hour drive home through the wonders of a winter blizzard in Chicago...
I can finally sit, relax, and BLOG!
(I'll be posting pictures of this crazy storm soon)
Top 2 things you've learned about friendship
(link up here and share what you've learned)
1. A true friend is there through everything and anything. They will never leave your side.
wedding vows are like friendship vows
thick and thin
rich or poor
sickness and health
til death do you part
2. Best friends are really sisters
(link up here and share 10 with us)
Ten Favorite Quotes/Words Of Wisdom
1. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate,
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... Marianne Williamson
2. No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love... Nelson Mandela
3. I would like to be known as a person who is concerned about freedom and equality and justice and prosperity for all people... Rosa Parks
4. I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it... Maya Angelou
5. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others... Gandhi
6. You have to do the best with what God gave you... Sally Fields in Forrest Gump
7. Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend... Martin Luther King, Jr
8. Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever... Nancy Lopez
9. If we have no peace, it's because we have forgotten we belong to each other... Mother Teresa
10. Follow your heart... My Mom
Thank you for stopping by...
Peace and Love