In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













February 19, 2011

My love affair with... Etsy!!

I love all things Etsy.. and my wish list grows daily.
I have mentioned it before and I'm going to mention it again...

I AM A ETSY ADDICT!

I have decided to dedicate one post a week to my new love affair, and share some of my favorite finds.

Week 1 - a few items from My Wish List

I love these scarves from Holly Knitlightly

These extra long scarves look so cozy... I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.
She also has beautiful cowls in her shop... and a fun lovely blog
Check out her shop here and blog here.

I love (and am the proud owner) of this beauty
I wear this bracelet every chance I get. I
I just love the vintage and trendy styles found at Dreamylyne Creations
This necklace is also a favorite
Check out the rest of these amazing designs here.


I also have mentioned in a previous post that I found the perfect Mother's Day gift for my mama...
yes you guessed it... I found it on Etsy.
Jessica N Designs has some beautiful hand stamp silverware and jewelry
How adorable are these garden markers?!?!
You can check out her shop here and her lovely blog here.


Have you browsed around Etsy? Do you LOVE it as much as I do?



Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae






4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Etsy and I love crafting...so, in December I opened http://whimsicalpoppysmic.etsy.com
    It is so much fun!
    Have a fab day and I will do the award post next week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that bracelet! So, so gorgeous! Also, thanks so much for the awards girly :-) I will try to post them sometime this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee that bracelet is SO pretty! & I would LOVE to have a garden filled with those gorgeous markers! So lovely! :)

    Thank you so much for all of those kind words about my shop! It means a lot to me! :) I hope you're having a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those spoons are fabulous! They sure would look cute in a blue mason jar with a little ribbon wrapped around them :]

    ReplyDelete