In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













February 27, 2011

My love affair with Etsy... week 2 {necklaces}

Happy Sunday!

This weekend went by so fast, but yet the days were so long.
Does that even make sense?
This is the first weekend in 9 months that Mr Booges and I spent together... alone.
The Man went snow boarding with his friends. I'm glad he was able to go, but next time I'll think twice about saying it's ok, HA.
Let me tell you, when I say my days were long... they were long.
Booges woke up every 2-3 hours just whining (that's something he hasn't done in months).
Sleep for me this weekend didn't exist. So I'm happy The Man will be back in a few hours so Mama can finally relax.

Now... on to more important matters,
 my new obsession... my love affair...

This weeks post is all about necklaces. I remember back in the day just months ago I wouldn't even wear necklaces. I didn't like the way it felt with they rubbed against my skin, weird I know.
When Booges was born, and I read every parenting magazine known to man, I kept seeing personalized necklaces and fell in love, so I bought one. I was hooked... the weirdness of not wanting to wear necklaces had disappeared.
 The Man bought me 3 new (really cool and funky) necklaces for Christmas, which I love, but want something for everyday, so I turned to Etsy. 
Here are some of my favorites. 

Moss Winds Necklace- Olive Green Glass Teardrop on Oxidized Sterling Silver Chain
 
I just love the simplicity of this one. It's so gorgeous and I love the organic feel. I like that the pendant hangs on a longer chain, which makes it good for layering. And of course it's in a beautiful shade of my favorite color.
You can find this necklace (and many more) at Fable Bay

Vintage Soft Yellow Rose Necklace

 
I love that this necklace screams both modern and vintage.
I can see it being worn with a dressing top (like pictured above) and a v-neck tee shirt, jeans and sandals.
This can be found at Pinking Edge Designs

Fludity - beaded necklace with turquoise color beads

I love this color combination. This necklace adds the perfect pop of color.
You can find this beauty at Live Laugh Love by Ellish



Go check Etsy out... you won't be disappointed.



Thanks for stopping by...


Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment