In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













February 13, 2011

Just a quick Sunday evening Hello...

From sink to tub

My sweet Booges has graduated... he had his first 'BIG BOY' bath in the tub this evening and LOVE IT!! He was able to slash all about with me out holding him back.
Never mind the tub toys... I think he was just happy not being in the kitchen sink
 (I was happy that I didn't have 500 gallons of water on the counter and floor)
We did have a little mishap, but really what kid doesn't pee in the tub during bath time?

Of course I took pictures and I'll post a few as soon as I find my USB cord.

ALSO........... I haven't forgotten to pass along the blog awards... I know I promised I would do it Saturday, but with a baby, some things just don't go my way.
SO I'm not going to promise... but will shot for tomorrow.

I have some WONDERFUL Etsy finds I want to share with you... tomorrow as well.
 I'm a self proclaimed Etsy addict. But really, can you blame me?

I hope all of you lovelies are enjoying your weekend!!



Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your little man graduating to the tub! Giada LOVES bath time! I just can't wait until she understands the concept of bath toys, 'cause I know she is going to go bonkers with them :-)

    ReplyDelete