In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













April 1, 2011

if you love accessories... you'll love Charming Charlie


I decided today after work I was going to treat myself to a little shopping (alone) time.
So I went to the mall near work to browse. I ended up in Bath and Body Works, of course I walked out with a bag full of goodies... I then decided to walk into Marshall's HomeGoods (I love this store) to see what I can find since I've been wanting to redecorate some rooms in the house.
As I was making my way through the mall I walked by Charming Charlie.
Now I've heard people talk about this  AMAZING store but never had been... Until today.
I didn't buy much, a cute little contact case and a bracelet... but I'LL BE BACK!

The set up was amazing, as soon as I walked in I was WOWed. Everything was separated by color and so neat and very affordable.
I think there was about 700 things I wanted to buy. Everything from earrings, bracelets, scarves, hats, purses... you name it, they have it.

I came home and found their website... here is a little about the store.

About Charming Charlie

Charming Charlie is a fashion accessory boutique that has been delighting women of all ages since 2004. Through a unique blend of fun, style, color and affordability, Charming Charlie helps shoppers pull together their look through the key finishing touches – earrings, necklaces, bracelets, handbags, scarves, belts ... in a fun, boutique environment.

The Charming Charlie Fun Formula

Selection

My Style of the Day Is…
Charming Charlie stores allow shoppers to find trendy fashion accessories and classic staples to suit any occasion, mood or style. So whether the look you are going for is vintage, modern, ethnic, bohemian, punk rocker, sophisticated... you can find the right fashion accessories at Charming Charlie to complete your look. And that includes those big occasions like weddings, job interviews, cocktail parties, prom… 
 

ColorDelighting the Senses
Charming Charlie can be sensory overload (in a good way). Not only do we serve up an amazing selection, we organize our store by color families. So if you are not up to exploring the vast selection of accessories, you can head straight to the right color family to find your accessories. Accessorizing a red dress and you want “red” or “black” accessories?  Make a bee line for those sections. We keep it simple, so your inner fashion stylist can do the rest.

 

Value

Eureka! I've Struck Gold!  (And I Can Afford It Too!) 
Window shopping is fun, but at Charming Charlie shoppers can find a goldmine of affordable baubles.  So you can take home a bauble or two or three or four. Our fashion jewelry, women’s handbags and accessories are priced primarily between $4.97 and $49.97. 
 

Atmosphere

There's a Party Going on Right Here!
Fun music, sparkly chandeliers, friendly greeters...we want our shoppers to feel like they just stepped into a party. So we are always adding new touches and perks that upgrade the customer experience, hence the chandeliers and the upbeat tunes!


I wish I had my camera with me to capture the beauty my eyes were seeing.

REALLY, if you love accessories... you'll love Charming Charlie.

(by the way, I never made it to HomeGoods, HA)




Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog girl. I'm in love with your cute family. You guys are adorable. XOXO

    ReplyDelete