In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













March 1, 2011

Tuesday... Tuesday already?!?!!
 I have so much to do before I leave for Denver. Yes, I know it's still 2 weeks away, but traveling with a baby requires a lot of planning and thought. I don't want to forget his favorite things... I have so many list, I need a list to keep track of them, LOL.

Anywho... it's time to share my Ten on Tuesday

link up here and share ten with us.


I {HEART} Tarte cosmetics. 
I love that they are made from natural ingredants.  

So, in honor of my make-up bag...
 I'm going to share with you 10 of my favorite Tarte products that live in my sweet little bag.

But first, I just love my eco friendly bag and brush collection, I have a share a picture.
(I found this picture of the whole collection online... I own ever piece)

Eco Tools teamed up with Alicia Silvestone for this collection. I just love it!

OK, now on to my 10 must haves... picture style of course.

1. Smooth Operator tinted moisturizer

2. Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush


3. Lights, Camera, Lash mascara


4. Provocateur Pressed Mineral powder

5. Vitamin Infused lip gloss


6. The Eraser 4-in-1 concealer


7. Eyeshadow (many colors)


8. Mineral Powder bronzer


9. EmphasEyes high difinition brow pencil


10. Natural lip sheer




What is in your beauty bag that you just love?



Thanks for stopping by...


Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae



2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Tarte...where is it sold? Love the lip gloss though. :-) I don't wear too much makeup, so my favorite item is probably my Cover Girl mascara....boring, I know, ha! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrified of the first time I'll have to fly with Giada. I'm afraid that she'll cry the entire time, and it will be a nightmare.
    I've also never heard of Tarte, but the products look pretty great! I hope you have a great weekend lovely girl :-)

    ReplyDelete