In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













March 28, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday (Monday night) Celebrity Hairstyles

It's been a while since I've linked up with Taylor at The Undomestic Momma for Top 2 Tuesday... 
I was noticing I was spending a good portion of my evenings online either blogging, facebooking, or shopping.. and I needed to give some things up. Well since then I have decided that I don't need to give up my 'me' time... I just need to manage my time differently.

I am happy to back... I've missed this weekly post.  



Top 2 Celebrity Hairstyles

1. Halle Berry she always looks amazing... I love her and her many hairstyles




2. Jessica Alba I think her hairstyles are so simple, and she always looks great.






Looking at these hairstyles has (almost) inspired me to do something different with my own hair.
It normally stays in a messy bun or ponytail... but while on vacation I put a flat iron to it.
After about an hour of blow drying and flat ironing, this is what I ended up with


I was shocked to see how much my hair really had grown out (it's so much shorter all curled up)
and to think, I used to do this every other day.



Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I love your hair!! Looks really good! I have naturally curly hair! it use to take me an hour to flat Iron!, Ive cut my time down to less the 30!!!! woohooo!!!! the more you do the better and faster!!! Happy wednesday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great! Love your Top 2 picks!

    ReplyDelete