In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













March 27, 2011

cousin time {boys will be boys}

While in Denver we celebrated my mom and auntie's birthday
(yes my mom is a twin)
We had a small little back yard cookout.

Oliver had so much fun playing with his older cousin, Noah, who is 1 1/2 years old.
 He really enjoyed watching Noah running around the yard
(I'm sure he was wanting to get up and run too)




There were a few uneasy moments and a few first fights. I guess when you get two kids boys together that aren't used to sharing, there will be a small fight or two.
 Good thing BIG cousin Jasmine was there to break them up.

 But overall, they here happy boys and loved each other.


Seeing these pictures and reliving the moment, really makes me wish I lived closer to Denver.
Family is so important to me.


Do you live far from your family? How do you handle it?



Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae





2 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh family is so much fun!! Looks like oliver had a blast!! Thank you soooo much for the vote!!! your so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete