In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













March 13, 2011

My Love affair with Etsy... wrist cuffs (week 3)


Etsy Love

So while catching up on my (blog) reading, I came across this tutorial on how to make a lace tie bracelet.
Check it out here.
Ashley at Little Miss Momma is so stinkin' cute and comes up with the best DIY crafty ideas for jewelry.

Super simple and super adorable.

I just love this alternative to a standard bracelet and I HAD to turn to my Etsy for more...
and here are a few of my favorites.

Vintage Style Crocheted Wrist Cuff in Sunrise Colors

EcoCuff Unique Tree Limb Button on Rustic Leather Band


Green Felt Recycled Beaded Bracelet

Mylie- Feathered Cuff


I'm going to have to take a stab of making one of these for myself.

Do you prefer standard jewelry or the bold statements of funky alternatives?



Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae






2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I'm kind of in the middle. I do like bold jewelry with just a bit of funk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I can come here and get tons of inspiration!!! I LOVE that bracelet!! U hope that your having a great week!

    ReplyDelete