In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













November 17, 2010

Weekly Love

It's Wednesday which means it's time for Weekly Love over at
Chicago Cuisine Critique's blog...
go link up and join the fun!!


What I'm Loving this week...


1. I'm loving my Friend Vianca


This girl has been a wonderful friend this past week, with my car broken down she has been there...
driving me home from work. Thank you V! I LOVE you!

2. I'm loving my new scarf (from Target)


OK, so I got it for my birthday from my friend Tinik, a few weeks ago. But it finally cold enough for it, and I've worn it everyday this week. I LOVE the paisley pattern.

3. I'm loving baby orajel


Booges is teething, and Orajel has been a life saver. I LOVE the person who invented this mouth numbing agent and I LOVE you Orajel.

4. I'm loving my new petal pusher pin from The Pleated Poppy


I got this beauty in the mail this week... I LOVE the vintage look of it.
Lindsey makes the cutest things... got her out her shop and her blog here



Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae

1 comment: