In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













November 3, 2010

How fun it is to play tag... I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Happy Wednesday!!


The lovely Chicago Cuisine Critique tagged me in a fun food question and answer blog!
Thank YOU for 'tagging' me!!

1. What is your favorite dessert?
Did some one say dessert??? I love dessert. To be honest, I am known to order something deliciously sweet before ordering dinner. However a absolute  must have would be a family favorite and tradition dessert... Chocolate Delight
It's amazing the things you can do with chocolate pudding, whip cream, cream cheese, powder sugar, walnuts, and a simple crust.


2. Did you ever try to cook something and fail miserably?
YES... and every time I try it... I fail miserably... Fried Chicken.
 I just can't get it right, it's not my favorite so it doesn't bother me any, however when you live with a Man that loves it... it makes things very interesting. But really, how does someone who likes to cook fail at 'An American Favorite'?


4. What is your favorite food?
Oh... hands down... PASTA!
There are so many fun shapes, and so many different sauces.
My favorite is angle hair pasta with a light sauce and veggies. YUM!
Plus is the perfect match to a nice glass of wine.


5. What is your least favorite food?
Anything boxed or over processed... really adding water to 'flakes' doesn't make a meal.

6. Do you have any seasonal meals you like?
Yes... summer (and warmer months) it would be salads of all types
Winter (and cooler months) chili and soups of all types


7. What is your comfort food?
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes



8. Chocolate: Milk, Dark, or White? 
I have become a little obsessed with dark chocolate with sea salt.. and I want to try this one
Trader Joe's also has these little dark chocolate wedges that come in little tin that I also love


Now... it's your turn!! I'm tagging these 3 lovelies to join the fun...



Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae

2 comments:

  1. Glad you participated. :) I too love the chocolate and sea salt combination. It's delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete