In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













November 2, 2010

Life

Hello there...

I promise to catch up on all my post (hopefully) tomorrow. Things have been very hectic... I'm still dealing with my car, and to be honest, it really has me stressed out.

On a lighter note... I did celebrate my 29th birthday yesterday. The weather here in Chicago was beautiful.
It was a normal Monday at work... then came home and hung out with Booges and The Man (until I actually cried myself to sleep). I hope by this weekend my spirits with be higher and I'll feel like celebrating the last year of my 20's.

Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous 29th year:) 30 isn't as bad as everyone says...

    ReplyDelete