In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













November 7, 2010

30 day blog challenge - day 28

Happy Sunday!
Today I'm so happy for daylight savings, I really needed that 'extra' hour of sleep.
 
 
WOW! Day 28 of Katie's 30 day challenge, it seems like it just started.
 
Day 28: Something That Stresses You Out
 
It seems right now my life is filled with stresses. I'm really having one of those 'when it rains, it pours' moments right now.
 
My biggest stress right now is my car. Last Thursday when I was leaving work, my car didn't start. Well he tried different things, and it's turning out to be the engine... I need a new one. I have to make a decision, either getting a new one or try to have the old one replaced (this is going to be a lot of money) or sucking it up and getting a new car (I only have 6 more payments on this one, so the thought of another couple of years of payments also stresses me out).
 
Because I have no car, I've been having to get up at 4 every morning to catch a bus downtown, and taking a train towards the suburbs to meet a co-worker that gives me a ride the rest of the way. And since it's now taking me FOREVER to get home, I don't get to spend any time with Booges during the week. The thought of missing the bus, train, and not being able to spend time with my baby stresses me out.
 
When I look around my house and see all that needs to be done to child proof it before Booges starts crawling stresses me out... he's going to be crawling sooner then I think, and there aren't enough hours in a day to get everything done.
 
The Man being stressed about his classes at school, in turn stresses me out.
 
On a lighter note... the crack in my fingernail way below the skin REALLY hurts and is causing stress
 
With all of these stresses and more that are not mentioned, I try to stay positive and stay focused. I know that everything happens for a reason and things will turn out the way they are supposed to be.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 
Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment