In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













June 22, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack!!

Hello Lovelies!!
I'm so happy to be back
(well maybe not... I miss Denver already)
But am happy to have my laptop back because I missed all of you.

Oliver and I had such a wonderful time visiting family, and I have so many funny stories to share with you.
Living life with a one year old is SO.MUCH.FUN!
He is learning and growing so fast... his little silly personality is popping through more and more everyday.

But for right now, I need to rest... I'm exhausted!
I'll be back tomorrow with more on my trip.





Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae


1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good trip! And you are right…. REST up… because we are going to want you to tell us all about your trip and you need a rested mind to do it:) Sheww and life with a one year old is fun… but man it sure is tiring!

    ReplyDelete