In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













May 16, 2011

meet me on monday

We got through Monday... YAY! and I have zero inspiration today.

Mrs. Sweet Christina joined a Monday link up.. and I'm gonna tag along.


(you can find meet me on monday link up here)

1.  Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
Hmm... good question. I used to do only smooth peanut butter, but bought crunchy not to long ago by mistake, and let's just say... IT WAS A GOOD MISTAKE! I love it.

2.  What is your favorite color Rose?
I'm not a huge fan of roses, I'm more of a white daisy or wild flower kinda girl.
But if I had to pick a rose, I think white claire austin roses are beautiful

(I like that they don't completely scream 'I'm a rose')

3.  Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
Most of the time, it does depend on what shoe's I'm wearing

4.  What is your favorite season?
Hand down, fall/spring.. I love flip flops and scarves... and I can wear them both during these months... perfect weather

5.  Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
Some days way to many, other's not enough... on average and hour or 2

I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday




Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,

Renae

3 comments:

  1. I am a fall spring kind of girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is my favourite season but Autumn is a close second :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crunchy is yumm!!! I like all the seasons!! Im not much of a rose girl either!!! Love you millions and millions!!

    ReplyDelete