The week is half over... the weekend is almost here, YAY!
I have enjoyed posting Weekly Love and linking up with Chicago Cuisine Critique on Wednesdays.
She has decided to link up with Jamie at This Kind Of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday, and I'm going to follow.
Link up here and join the fun!
What I'm Loving Wednesday
1. I'm loving my new favorite Panera Bread breakfast... spinach and bacon egg souffle
This is sooo Yummy and a must try.
2. I'm loving that I have retreated back to my childhood and rediscovered Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches... toasted!
I have eaten this several times this week, and have enjoyed everyone of them.
OK. Enough food...
3. I'm loving hooded scarves
I got this one at Target.com.. It's warm and convenient having a scarf and hat in one.
4. I'm loving Banana Shampoo and Conditioner from The Body Shop
This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair so soft, and it smells wonderful.
5. I am loving that my beautiful cousin has given birth to a sweet baby girl,
I can't wait for my vacation in March (I'm going to Denver) so I have hold and love on this sweet baby.
Thanks for stopping by...
Peace and Love