In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













December 9, 2010

Family Christmas Picture

Happy Thursday... it's been a fast week for me, I guess because I was off work on Tuesday. I do wish I was able to stay home all week! It's been cold freezing here in Chicago... BRRRR! My HUGE collections of warm cozy scarves have made their seasonable appearance, YAY!

Tuesday, like I mentioned, we took Booges for his 6 month pictures and also family Christmas pictures.
I would like to share a few of my favorites with all of you...




We had so much fun!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.


Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae 

1 comment:

  1. Booges has the best smile! He is going to have all the girls after him when he gets older:) I really like the second picture of your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete