In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













August 4, 2011

He's here...

Hello Lovelies...
I do hope you all are enjoying your summer as much as I am.
This time last year I was home A LOT, adjusting to motherhood.
Now with a growing 14 month old, I'm always on the go.
Hopefully when the weather starts getting cooler, I'll be a better blogger.

Ok, now on to some GREAT news.

One of my very best friends Adina and her husband Charles 


{finally} welcomed their new baby boy yesterday.

Charles Edward Guzman-Collins
7 lbs 4 oz


This sweet boy joined his 2 beautiful older sisters

Maddison Renae
(yes she is named after me)


and

Mable Ann
(yes she gets her red hair from me)


I am over joyed... I just wish I was able to be there (in Denver) for the birth.
I was there when she had Maddison, and flew in when Mable was born.
I think I'll be planning a little weekend vacation soon,
cause this 'auntie' needs to love on her new 'nephew'



Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and love
XOXO,
Renae




No comments:

Post a Comment