In the cherry blossom's shade, there's no such thing as a stranger... Issa













July 12, 2011

I have a little obsession...

Happy Tuesday!

Who's ready for the weekend??
 I know I am, it's supposed to be warm and sunny!
YAY for summer.

Summer brings on a new obsession for me...

COCONUT


The smell of coconut has taken me to wonderful places these days.
It has me day dreaming of warm, white sandy beaches...

As I was getting ready for work this morning, and using product after product,
I noticed that most (if not all)
had something to do with my beloved new scent.

And then thought, Oh my goodness... I'm going crazy NUTS!
I've become obsessed with the smell of coconuts.

Here are some of my favorites...

disclaimer: I do not use all of these products together, I probably would though if I didn't think it would be overkill

Hair




Body

 




Fragrance



Coconut has even found a special place in my...
Tummy
with an iced coconut cafe americano





Today I'm linking you with Kim at It's a Crafty Life for Ten on Tuesday
It's been a while since I linked up here... and since it's Tuesday, and I have 10 favorite coconut
products, I thought it would be fun.




Thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Love
XOXO,
Renae






No comments:

Post a Comment